Late last year, NESCAFE gathered 10 bloggers in Accra, Ghana for the Get Started Conference which was the start of the planning process towards ensuring that the 2015 #GetStartedAfrica project turns out to be the best ever.
So the big question is do you have a dream that can make the difference in Africa? It’s time to stop dreaming and make a move to share your ideas with NESCAFÉ and you just might be the lucky winner of $30,000.
This competition is open to folks between ages of 18 – 30 living in Central and West Africa.
Truth, is that I wish I had more of this sort of opportunities when I was much younger 🙂 anyways I don’t qualify to enter for this but am happy that I get a chance to participate as an influencer.
5 Golden Rules to Get Started
These are the rules of the game as enacted by NESCAFE so do your best to abide by it or you get disqualified.
1. Your dream must not be of material benefit to oneself.
2. Your dream should focus on one of these categories: Technology,
Arts and Culture, Community Development, Environment or Health.
3. Your dream must have an action plan.
4. Your dream must start something big for you and people around you.
5. Make us fall in love with your dream and we’ll help you to get it started.
All you need to do to be part of this project is to drop your dreams and ideas here.
Wishing you all the best!