Vacancy exists in FATE Foundation Ltd in the training department for the position of a Research Coordinator.
- To position FATE Foundation as a leading research resource for entrepreneurial and business development in Africa, with deep and intimate knowledge of the requirements of small businesses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct business opportunity research study and document findings;
- Conduct alumni surveys and impact assessment;
- Coordinate the reviewing of the FATE Foundation curriculum;
- Conduct surveys and assessments for Organisations;
- Design and analyze questionnaires;
- Assist in the interview process for the FATE Foundation Model Entrepreneur (FME) awardees;
- Develop the yearly research strategic plan and budget; and
Develop FATE Foundation write ups for publishing in national dailies.
- A university degree preferably in statistics or related field or other equivalent education/experience.
- A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Three to five (3-5) years relevant working experience in research with good adaptability, field work and travelling skills
- Ability to conduct interviews and focus group discussions is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and disciplined
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines is essential
- Ability to work with a wide diversity of individuals, including high level corporate executives, managers, and entrepreneurs.
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions based on circumstances
- Good analytical skills is an advantage
- Ability to multi task
- Adept in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Ability to use a statistical software