Speaking at your next event, seminar, training or show would be a great delight, so kindly make good use of this form and let’s talk more.
Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. educates people and small businesses on how each goal and passion aligns with their quest for accomplishments.
He speaks regularly on Technology, the Internet, Social Media, Online Marketing, SEO, Entrepreneurship, Motivation etc.
Read more about CFA Nigeria.
His speaking style is totally outside the box, inspirational, thought-provoking, humour-laden, energetic, and very natural.
CFA customise every presentation to address the audience at hand, and he adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as he goes along.
CFA Nigeria has spoken to various audience;
- FATE Foundation Nigeria (pioneer and current e-marketing and digital media trainer)
- Enterprise development centre (EDC) of the Pan-African University (PAU more popularly called LBS)
- SME Toolkit Nigeria Conference (guest speaker on social media)
- Lead Social Media trainer and Mentor IBM/EDC/IFC women enterprise challenge.
- Trainer at the YouWin business plan competition (an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance)
- Faith Based Organisations i.e. Churches, Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (FGBMFI Nigeria) chapters.
- Radio interviews i.e. Inspiration FM
- Many others, too many to state here.
Here are some events that I have anchored over the years either as the main speaker, panellist or compère:
1. SME Toolkit conference (Nov. 2011) @ Terra kulture V/I, Lagos. Topic: Social Media.
2. YouWin! @ Pan African University in Dec. 2011 with almost 1,000 young/aspiring business owners in attendance. Topics: The Internet & Motivation. Received a standing ovation for the first time in my life 🙂
3. SME Toolkit Global Conference 2013 @ Pan-African University, Lagos.
4. New Baptist Academy Port Harcourt (Oct 2012) Topic: Understanding the Internet trend.
5. Speaker @ IT Leaders West African Conference held at Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra, Ghana (Nov. 2012) Topic: Digitizing the Enterprise.
6. Interview at Channels Television (Dec. 2012) Topic: Cyber crime & the Nigerian Economy.
7. Speaker at January 2013 edition of the Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL) Role Model Forum alongside Prof. Pat Utomi, Gbenga Oyebode, Chairman of Access Bank & Emeka Ndu, CEO of C&I Leasing. Topic: Success in life!
8. Compère at the Nigerian Economic Round table 2013 organized by the Sam Ohuabunwa Foundation for Economic Empowerment (SOFEE) help at Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja with the Ministers of Finance & Trade as special guests.
9. Radio Continental 102.3 FM (Feb. 2013) Interview Topic: Making the most of the Internet.
10. Finally, hundreds of other engagements, too numerous to mention here.