It just occurred to me that I might be doing greater good, if I shared some of the events I have attended since January 2011 (those I can remember). This is inline with my personal policy of living a life of constant learning and re-learning as well as helping people become conditioned for accomplishments.
Below is a partial list of some of the offline and online training, workshops, seminars, events as well as online webinars that I have attended so far;
- A Fate Foundation workshop on Excellent Customer Service: How to get and satisfy your customer, held on the 17th of March, 2010.
- A Fate Foundation workshop on Marketing Strategies: How to Sell your business in the face of competition, held on the 7th of April, 2010.
- A Fate Foundation workshop on Decision Making Techniques in Everyday Business: Acquiring Problem solving techniques, skills and methods, held on the 11th of August, 2010.
- A Fate Foundation workshop on Effective Communication Skills: Learn the ABC of Effective Communication, held on the 22nd of September, 2010.
- The 3rd Lagos State Climate Change Summit 2011. Date: 8th- 10th February, 2011. Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites
- A workshop on Personal and Business Networking to grow your sphere of impact: Relevance and Value, held on the 20th of April, 2011 @ Fate Foundation.
- A training on Growing your Business and Profit through Leveraging, held on the 4th of May, 2011 @ Fate Foundation.
- Annual Business Seminar of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International South West (4) District, held on the 15th and 16th July, 2011 @ National Arts Theatre
- A workshop on Decision making and problem solving: Techniques for Business and Professional Excellence, held on the 20th of July, 2011 @ FATE Foundation.