Yea, you heard that right. This year’s MINE conference promises to be the best and just incase you are wondering what MINE is? It simply means Made in Nigeria Entrepreneur Conference.
The made in Nigeria conference is backed by a number of notable organizations namely The CEO SR Limited, Lead Business School and Odu’a Investment Company and they have joined forces to bring this to us 🙂 The Media partner is Inspiration FM. MINE is an initiative of the Young Nigerian CEOs Network – a brainchild of Timi Tiamiyu.
I love the intro sent the organizers sent to introduce this event;
There are few places in the world where today’s answers that will last till tomorrow are being provided, where the future is being built… M!NE Conference is one of them! Join the brightest young Nigerian CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives and managers for a weekend retreat in Ibadan for one the most effective networking event in the world.
Talking of retreat, I believe it is beneficial for entrepreneurs to make out time for such retreats as they go a long way in helping to properly nurture your business. I attended one (Fate foundation alumni retreat) earlier this year and after a weekend of training and strategizing, CFA Leverage’s One Stop Shop for your Internet Solutions became a reality.
I am certainly going to attend this retreat. If for nothing, I would love to connect with those hardworking, budding, young and emerging entrepreneurs scattered all over Nigeria.
Date: July 19th – 21st, 2012.
Venues: Premier Hotel Mokola Hills and Lead Business School, Ibadan, Nigeria.
I would also use the opportunity to introduce my humble self and businesses to the following guest speakers, who are scheduled to discuss key business topics:
- Bashroun Dele Momodu – Lessons learnt through my entrepreneurial journeys.
- Mr. Soni Irabor – Lessons learnt through my entrepreneurial journeys.
- Chief Adebayo Akande – Lessons learnt through my entrepreneurial journeys.
- Bashorun Kola Daisi – Lessons learnt through my entrepreneurial journeys.
- Mr Adebayo Jimoh – Vision, Discipline and Passion: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria.
- Mr. Dayo Olomu – Reinventing Your Customer Relationship Management Experience: The Strategy for Customer Retention and Increased
- Profit. Mr. Wale Ewedemi – Creativity and Innovation: The Enduring Characteristics of Every Successful Business
- Mr. Lai Labode – Effective Uses of New Technologies for Strategic Development: The Social Media Advantages.
- Mrs. Tara Durotoye – Exceptional Leadership: The Purpose, The Principle and The Price.
- Mr. Taiwo Adepoju – Reasons Business Leaders/Managers Should Reconsider the 9 – 5 Workday Structures: The Strategy for Maximization of Employees Potential and Increased Profitability
- Mr. Audu Maikori – Building an Exceptional Company: The People and The Brand.
- Dr. Ayobami M. Owolabi – Corporate Communication: The Key to Effective Customer Relationship Management
If you ask me I personally think this conference is worth over N50,000 per participant due to the line up of activities and experience that is sure ti be gained. That said, I am happy to announce the the organizers realize their target audience are young and enterprising and have therefore made the registration cost to be highly affordable;
- Diamond Package – N15, 500 single accommodation.
- Gold Package – N9, 500 shared accommodation.
- Student Package – N5, 500
Participants will understand timeless principle that has worked for every successful business and how it will work for their own businesses. The participants will understand how to build the most effective Customer Relationship Management Strategy that work for any customer, anywhere in the world.
Participants will understand how to turn new customers to lifetime customers and how to deepen the loyalty of the existing ones. The participants will have the opportunity to expand their networks and meet some of the most interesting and brightest Nigerians from around the country. The participants will have a needed retreat while learning and empowering themselves for bigger opportunities
I’ll be attending and I hope to see you there. Are you coming? I think you should and please make a difference by sharing this post on social media. Thanks 🙂
Click here to order your ticket right away or contact Timi on 0818 535 6818 or BBM:30DFC2C8