CFA co-produces and presents Tech Trends, a weekly Tech show on Channels Television (www.CFA.ng/tv) and writes the ICT Clinic column, published weekly in the Sunday Punch (www.CFA.ng/punch) as well as Tech on Wheels, a nationally syndicated radio show airing across multiple states.
CFA is the Founder of TechSmart.ng, a tech blog that covers everything tech.
He blogs @ www.CFA.ng besides being an active member and contributor on social media, with thousands of loyal followers across major social networking platforms. He is also a member of several local and international organisations. His book titled “Powering your Business on the Internet and Social Media – A Guide for Today’s Business Owner” has enjoyed a favourable review by industry experts. This book is the result of many years of experience as a business blogger and Internet consultant, in the process helping thousands profit from their Internet presence – visit www.CFA.ng/book.
He has to his credit over two thousand, five hundred articles and editorials spanning a wide range of print and online media, which has earned him the highly coveted Ezinearticles.com Platinum Author Status.
This is in addition to a number of ebooks authored by him such as “Towards a Smaller World – How the World Transits to Our Palms” which can be downloaded for free on Okadabooks.com, Amazon.com or smashwords.com and Teachers, the Internet and Money Making (co-authored with Joe Oye). His last book titled “Becoming a Professional Blogger – the Complete Step by Step Guide” was launched in May, 2014.
CFA is active in community service and as a way of giving back, he volunteers for a number of not-for-profit organisations such as the Sam Ohuabunwa Foundation for Economic Empowerment (SOFEE), Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL) and FATE Foundation.
CFA has received numerous awards some of which include; a special recognition award from the Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria (ISPON); JCI Top Ten Outstanding Young Professionals (TOYP) Award for 2014 in the Technology category. In March 2015, the Nigerian Top Executives publication ranked CFA among the Top 1% of overall Nigerian executives in the IT & Software Industry, which subsequently earned him an Award of Excellence. CFA has been honoured as one of the 100 most innovative persons in Nigeria’s fledging technology space back to back – 2015 & 2016. He has also received the Beacon of ICT Awards as ICT Journalist of the year as well as the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) Presidential Award for Youth Development.
CFA is happily married and blessed with children.
CFA’s online and offline properties which are all focused on creating and maintaining maximum impact within the ICT space include the following:
- The www.Techsmart.ng Tech Blog
- ICT Clinic on Punch Newspaper – http://www.CFA.ng/punch (published on Sundays).
- ICT Radio Show on Nigeria Info 99.3 FM – Listen to past episodes and other audio on the CFA Learning Platform (50+ episodes)
- Tech Trends on Channels Television
Over the years, CFA has become a regular contributor on various platforms, presented by the following organizations:
- Fate Foundation
- Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan-African University
- SME Toolkit, Nigeria
- Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW)
- Annual IT Leaders West African Summit Produced by Kinetic Events, South Africa
- Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Programme (an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria)
- The Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (FGBMFI)
- And many more too numerous to mention.
CFA has happily been of service to many local and international organizations. He is also a member of:
- Toastmasters International
- Nigeria Internet Group (NIG)
- Digital Marketing Association (DMA), UK
- Internet Marketing Association (IMA), USA
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK
- Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International
- Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD)
- Association of Outsourcing Professionals of Nigeria (AOPN)
- South-East, South-South Professionals of Nigeria (SESSPN)
- Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), Pan-Atlantic University
CFA is active in community service and as a way of giving back he volunteers for a number of not-for-profit organisations such as the Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL), FATE Foundation and the Sam Ohuabunwa Foundation for Economic Empowerment. Thus, helping to allow thousands of Nigerians, through his efforts and the resources he puts into these organisations.
Junior Chambers International (JCI) Nigeria awarded CFA the prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Person’s Award for the year 2014. CFA has also received a special recognition award from the Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria (ISPON) and was featured in CVL’s handbook of outstanding entrepreneurs.
CFA is ably assisted by a dedicated team of able lieutenants in achieving all the goals and objectives of TECHwithCFA.
CFA is a fervent, dynamic, intelligent and self-driven young man; always willing to dare where others dread to step forward. He is happily married to Tosin, his adorable and enchanting wife. Their matrimony is delightfully blessed with three lovely children, who not only complement their mutual lives, but also helps to make their lives truly worth living. Who would wish for more!