Now, two things are coming to end soon.
Year 2012 and the ongoing school holiday.
I was thinking of these two periods of time about how fast they are running off and I remember you and your goals for 2012.
As a teacher, I remember you and your holiday objectives especially as a great time to embark on life changing things. Even better, it’s a great time to fine-tune your money-making ideas. You have made enough decisions and isn’t now the season of reality?
One secret is that a little less than 20% of people who say they want to do new things or finish up ongoing ones actually do so.
I further thought of you and I asked “Are you in that quota”?
Here are the other questions that emerged from that thought that I had:
- Is your extra income dream still alive or fading and becoming null and void?
- Do you find it harder and harder to cope with your present earning even as you have the longing to generate more money (extra streams of income) with teaching? Even if you are not a school teacher.
This is the time for real achievements. And so, you need that extra push from people like us (intro later please) to help you cross the finish line or you might just need help getting started!
Either way, we are here for you…
Announcing…. the first ever event, in Nigeria, gathering teachers (and enthusiasts in teaching) together for a one-day course on how to make money teaching on the Internet.
I am CFA and I have with me, my friend and business partner, Joe. We found out that teachers are being left behind in tapping the extra income opportunities the Internet continues to offer. We felt that, probably, many teachers don’t know who to ask about how to really go about making money with teaching online and we found many reasons they should jump on the opportunities NOW.
So we did two things because that area of the online education industry is continuously hot:
- We created a PERSONAL ORIENTATION GUIDE to make money teaching on the Internet (titled TEACHERS, THE INTERNET AND MONEY MAKING).
- We designed a practical course for teachers and those persons who like to teach and get paid (i.e. by sharing with other people, their knowledge, skills and experience).
We have a wonderful news for you…
- that a personal orientation guide (titled TEACHERS, THE INTERNET AND MONEY MAKING) has been released FREE OF CHARGE for you and your colleagues.
- that the one-day course is coming up VERY VERY SOON.
THE NEXT STEPS YOU MUST TAKE NOW:
- Click the image of the orientation guide on your right hand side to read it immediately.
- Scroll further down to the registration form and type in you details to book your seat at the above-mentioned event.
Don’t forget to download our FREE orientation guide now (by right clicking and saving it to your computer) . Don’t forget too to email it to, facebook it and share the other social ways with people who must know about this never heard initiative in Nigeria.
Course Registration Form
Join other teachers and interested non-school-teachers who will be attending the event in Lagos very soon because we don’t have the plan to hold the same course soon after this one.
Seats are limited even as you have noticed that the event is coming up VERY VERY SOON.
Gift launch-out materials are available for attendees.
Remember: Later is not better.
Don’t wait! There’s no time to waste, else this opportunity will slip you by. If you don’t attend the course NOW, you could, this time next year, be still wondering what your life will be like by making extra income just by teaching on the Internet.