Loyalty Program Rules
CONDITIONED FOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS LOYALTY PROGRAM WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NIGERIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND
EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. CONDITIONED FOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS LOYALTY PROGRAM IS OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NIGERIA WHO HAVE REACHED 18 YEARS AND ABOVE AS AT THE TIME OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM. DO NOT ENTER THIS LOYALTY PROGRAM IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR OF LEGAL AGE. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this loyalty program, an individual must be: (a) a legal resident of Nigeria; and (b) of a minimum age of 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the household members and/or the immediate family of any of the above, are not eligible to participate.. For the purpose of these Official Rules, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household. Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Sponsor for the purpose of the loyalty program must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant should he/she supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. LOYALTY PROGRAM PERIODS. Each Conditioned for Accomplishments Loyalty Program has a specific start date and time, and a specific end date and time (each, a “Promotion Period”), as determined and announced by sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is no purchase necessary to enter any loyalty program. To enter, individuals will ONLY need to visit the Conditioned for Accomplishments regularly and follow the simply instructions that will be given by Punch Tab’s automated rewards management system on www.cfagbata.com. All participants MUST have a Facebook account and limit is one entry with one Facebook profile per person, unless otherwise specified by Sponsor. Multiple entries by the same person shall result in disqualification. Entries must be received no later than the end of the applicable Promotion Period. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected to receive a Prize (defined below). Participants are urged to note their accumulated points (“Points” are necessary to redeem prizes) as they follow the various instructions the Punch Tab system awards them on a daily basis.
4. PRIZES. A description of the prize(s) available to be won in connection with a Conditioned for Accomplishments Loyalty Program (each, a “Prize”) is clearly defined in Punch Tab’s Prize Catalogue online. Generally, Prizes shall include books published by Sponsor partners, promotional material distributed by Sponsor (e.g., Natureline BiTron FIX Teas) and any other item selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Prizes will be delivered through various means i.e. SMS, Email or by mail to the address provided in the confirmation email sent to Sponsor by the participant as the case may be. Sponsor will not be held responsible for any misdirected, lost, or returned Prizes. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
5. ANNOUCEMENT. Punch Tab system will show participants their accumulated points on a daily basis and as soon as they reach the required points they become eligible to win the prize connected to that number of points as clearly shown on Punch Tab’s Online Widget.
6. INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANTS. By entering Conditioned for Accomplishments Loyalty Program, participants releases and holds Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliated, related and associated entities, and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors and administrators (collectively, the “Releasees”) harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant, Releasees or any other person, including property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, Facebook, Punch Tab or participation in the loyalty program, or in any Prize-related activity. Participants agrees to fully indemnify Releases from any and all claims by third parties relating to the loyalty program, without limitation.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for late, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, or any replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the loyalty program, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of a loyalty program. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in a Loyalty Program. Each entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Conditioned for Accomplishments Loyalty Program, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that a loyalty program cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a loyalty program.
8. CONDUCT. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the loyalty program or the Conditioned for Accomplishments Website (www.cfagbata.com); or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. TERMINATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Loyalty Program, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Loyalty Program, and/or the Official Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
11. LAW. Conditioned for Accomplishments Loyalty Programs are subject to applicable federal, state, and local government laws and regulations. The Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, state, and local government laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and Sponsor in connection with a Blog Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
Please direct your enquiries, questions and clarifications to cfa @ cfagbata.com (no space) or simply contact us using the contact form.
Thank you for taking time to review this document!