I happily and humbly invite you to join the CFA Nigeria blackberry group using the attached bar code.
Follow these simple steps to join the CFA Nigeria blackberry group;
- On the Home screen or in the Instant Messaging folder, click the BlackBerry Messenger icon.
- On the contact list screen, press the Menu key.
- Click Scan a Group Barcode.
- Click Continue. or start scanning.
- Hold your device so that all four corners of the barcode appear on your device screen. Continue to hold the device until you hear the success beep.
- Depending on your wireless service provider or organization, you might not be able to use BlackBerry® Groups.
Yes, I am happy to introduce CFA Nigeria Blackberry group to you. The group has a growing number of members and the goal is to bring together 1,000 Nigerians in the next 3 months, who share a common interest in Small Business Development, youth empowerment, leveraging the Internet etc.
Call me old skool if you like, after you hear my confession but I am still going to confess anyway;
I just started using a Blackberry phone 2 weeks ago.
How the CFA Nigeria Blackberry group came about
Joe Oye (my friend and partner) during one of our brain storming session via Gtalk (he’s based abroad) shared with me how powerful mobile can be.
In his words;
Create a video, convert it to a smaller size that will be both compatible and acceptable to most mobile devices and distribute it to your mobile phone contacts.
I took his advice seriously and decided to do something about it immediately. What followed next was my own private brainstorming and I made a decision to buy a blackberry phone the next day. What other phone would I have bought, besides a phone that has contributed to the continuous success of RIM as a company?
Today, CFA Nigeria Blackberry group is a fast growing group on blackberry and my goal is to freely help members especially those yearning to get started online.
Please share this information with others using the buttons above.
I appreciate you so much!
Are you a member already? Leave a comment and let me know what you expect to see in the nearest future.