Do you wish to become a contributor on Conditioned for Accomplishments blog?
There are 2 options that you can choose from;
- Become a Contributing Author (CA)
- Become a guest writer (GW)
Contributing Authors are individuals or businesses willing to regularly write and publish quality, relevant articles related to the theme of Conditioned for Accomplishments blog. We regard them as partners because they play a major role in keeping this blog fresh and relevant. To qualify as a CA you have to send in a minimum of five (5) 100% unique articles.
Benefits of becoming our Contributing Author
- Massive exposure for you and your business.
- Benefit from our monthly SEO and Adverts spends.
- A well written Author’s bio at the end of each article with links to your website (more exposure for you and your business).
- Add your Social Media accounts for increased exposure and brand expansion.
- Opportunity to generate leads and direct traffic to your website.
- Get 1 backlink to your website for each article.
- Increased number of backlinks to your website.
- Leverage on our high quality traffic.
- Exposure to an ever growing local and international audience. See our SeeTheStats Public details.
- This is one of the most visited sites in Nigeria and the world. Click here to see our Alexa ranking report.
Guest writers usually want exposure and quality back links to their sites.
Benefits of becoming a guest writer
- Boost your Site Rankings
- Get 1 backlink to your site
- Exposure to a larger audience.
- Leverage our increasing traffic stats.
- Generate leads for your business.
General Writing Guideline
- Articles should have a minimum of 800 words and above.
- Write only within our niche areas – no more.
- Articles should be Unique. No duplicate content, please. We check with copyscape.
- Find a corresponding Creative Commons image on Flickr. (Don’t forget to reference owner, if required)
- Format your articles properly yet keep it simple. (Don’t copy and paste from microsoft word directly instead use a Notepad)
- Be sure your proposed topic has not been treated in the past.
- You can link to articles on your site as long as they are RELEVANT to your guest post.
- You are entitled to 1 back-link to your site. No affiliate/referral links allowed. (No thanks to Google Panda and Penguin)
- Please be ready to reply to any comment left on your articles.
- All sources, quotes, etc used in your post MUST be properly credited.
- Don’t forget to add a short bio for each article you write as one of our guest writers. (Not necessary for Contributing Authors)
- Have fun
Please note that all articles submitted by contributing authors and guest writers are to be written exclusively for Conditioned for Accomplishments (This entails you can’t publish it anywhere else)
Please contact us using the form below with your decision and we’ll be pleased to partner with you.
Meet our Guest Writers
- Slava Rybalka wrote some Small Business opportunity you can make and how to avoid them
- Debra Wilson wrote 5 Recommended Tips to Prepare for a Greener Lifestyle
- Leon Harris wrote the need to save energy in our world today cannot be overemphasized
- Stewart Smith wrote How to Avoid Debt Crushing your Business Start-up
- Dr. E. Fortie wrote The 8 Traits of Great Companies
- Nicholas Townsend Smith wrote Why you need to become an Expert
- Nadia Jones wrote Recipe for Success: 3 Things You’ll Need to Start a business of your own.
- Tim Brown wrote Why Should You Offer Christmas Gifts To Your Loyal Customers?
- Maitreyee Sinha wrote Enhance Your Site Traffic with Smart Use of Web Directories
- and Many more here.
It will be a delight to have you on-board as either a Contributing Author or one of our guest writers.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us.